- Google Tag Manager: makes it easier to place and delete cookies
- Usabilla: allows you to provide feedback on our website
- a number of Sitecore cookies (content management system in which our website is built): ai_user, ai_sessions and sc_analytics_global_cookie
- Google Optimise: this allows us to determine how we can best organize pages on our website to provide the best possible service to users
- Google Analytics: this allows us to determine how our website is used and where we can optimise it
- Hotjar: this allows us to see how pages selected by users on our website are used. This helps us to continuously improve the information we provide to users
- Eloqua: this shows us how business visitors read the information on our business website so that we can eventually get in touch with them
- Google Adwords: shows how you use our general pages so that we can show you relevant advertisements on other websites. This cookie is not placed on web pages that hold information about specific treatments or coverage thereof
- Adform: with this pixel we ensure that you will only see appropriate ONVZ advertisements on the websites you visit
- Doubleclick: with this pixel we continuously measure and improve our online campaign to show you only relevant advertisements
- Bing: this cookie allows us to show you relevant advertisements on the Bing search engine and other websites. This cookie is not placed on web pages that hold information about treatments or coverage thereof
We do not store your data longer than necessary. How long we keep the data depends on the purpose for which the cookie was placed. In the overview you will find more information about the applicable retention periods.
We only use analytical and personal cookies with your permission. We ask for your permission through a so-called cookie wall. You can select which cookies you accept and do not accept. We also explain what this choice means.