Questions? Call 030 639 62 22 Get a quoteNederlands

Complaint about a health-care provider

If you have a complaint about your health-care provider, please discuss the matter with the health-care provider first. If this does not solve the matter, you can use the health-care provider’s complaints procedure.

Dissatisfied about the way your health-care provider has handled your complaint?

If discussing your complaint with your health-care provider or their internal complaints officer does not solve the matter, you can contact an independent disputes committee. This procedure may be more accessible and less expensive for you than going to court.

Every health-care provider is obliged to join a disputes committee approved by the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. All parties are bound by this disputes committee’s ruling. The disputes committee is authorised to award compensation.

Of course, you can also take your complaint to court.

We are here whenever you need us


Your session will end in a few minutes and you will be logged out automatically. Move your mouse to remain logged in.