ONVZ offers you freedom of choice, but choosing the right doctor or hospital can be a challenge. The ZorgConsulent adviser can help you.
Meet the ZorgConsulent
Contact our ZorgConsulent advisers for:
- mediation to reduce the waiting time for an initial consultation, treatment or admission
- support when you are a voluntary carer (mantelzorger)
- support and advice in arranging a second opinion
- support and advice in preparing for an appointment with a doctor or other health-care provider to discuss an illness, complaint or nutrition
- information and advice about preventive health-related courses
- arranging home care after hospitalisation of 4 days or more (only when your supplementary plan covers this benefit)
- help in finding certain health-care providers
- information and advice about a preventive health check
- information about treatments abroad
You can contact the ZorgConsulent advisers by phone on working days between 8.30am and 5.30pm on +31 (0)30 639 62 24, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.